Saturday, August 14, 2010

I was feeling marginally positive

Still going, still getting out of bed everyday. Feeling less paralyzed, but still plenty of craziness. I had Keith and Martin paint Keith's room today. I figured he needed to respect his environment to have any self respect and the room was pretty much a reflection of his previous state. It went pretty well, they did a good job. It cost a lot of money.

We went to the MD and he was prescribed Zolof which is of the prozac family. It was a very scary proposition. I am nervous about side effects and nervous about encouraging drugs to solve problems. I found a note in his wallet were he had written down the name of one of Ed's medications. It was a cholesterol drug. That's how bad it is.

He also just came out to ask me if he could walk the dog so I asked him what was in his pockets, he had some stickers which basically=graffiti and I know he had a cigarette he took from Martin. Same old shit. He hasn't even been able to sleep in his own bed for almost 2 weeks, but he's still down to smoke cigarettes (that he stole) and tag shit. It's going to be a long road.

I am still fat. I think I get why ;-)

Breakfast-Zen raisin bread w peanut butter = 330 calories
Snack-Banana 100 calories
Lunch-Sonic Chicken w bacon and tater tots=1000 calories
Dinner-Beer, brown rice, chicken, broccoli 800 calories
~2300 Calories

Monday I'm going to weight watchers for about the 4th time. It worked that one time, but I had an energy for it that I don't know if I can reclaim. I just need that feeling of control though, giving myself the medicine of diet/exercise.

Tomorrow Keith, Martin and I are going to the Getty to see a photography exhibit. Am I an idiot? I keep trying, but same results. I guess he's the idiot for now but I'm definitely in the game with an idiot. t

No comments: