Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back To School

It's funny how the repetition of school kind of reset my guard to a weaker point. After school hours are full of shuffling. Home from school, on to appointments or activities. I think about leaving Keith at home for some of it, but can't let my guard down. I am suspicious of him almost all the time. He's getting away with something. He was too complacent tonight, no anxious energy. Even without Bella hear to torture (at her Dads) he should have been restless or looking for entertainment.

I know I'll find out, but I honestly don't want to. I don't want more tightening of the screws.

I am torn between wanting to create my own life, and not adding new destinations and things to do to the calendar which would make it easier to leave Keith unsupervised.

I'd also like to devote some time to the douchiness of the baby daddy. Not now I guess, but I am cataloging it for the near future.

No comments: